It’s Beautiful, Serene, and…What a Party!
We are so excited to invite you to the Danna Foundation Inaugural Golf Tournament. It promises to be one of the highlights of the year for you. We say that because it is simply more than a golf tournament and dinner. It is a party! If you know our founders, Dan and Anna Stanger, you know they know how to have fun. On top of that, all funds will go to our partner charities to help those in significant need. Whether it is helping the homeless have a place to lay their head at night, be a resource to help a child flourish, or help veterans get out of homelessness, Danna wants to help. We know that you do too.
In addition to an amazing charitable event we will be celebrating Anna’s 50th birthday and Dan’s full retirement from Bridge Investment Group (yep, this time it’s real).
Join us November 19, 2022 at Rancho Bernardo Inn in beautiful San Diego.
There will be 18 holes of amazing golf, dinner and dancing, live entertainment, auction, and a cocktail party.
For more info on sponsorship opportunities, click below:
To register click below:
As a Danna guest you’ll enjoy the best of Rancho Bernardo Inn:
If you would like to stay at The Rancho Bernardo Inn please take advantage of Danna’s discounted rate. Book directly by going to https://book.passkey.com/go/DannaFoundation or call 844-226-8262 and ask for the Danna Foundation group rate.
- Comfortable accommodations in one of their smoke-free 287 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites which feature custom furniture, 42″ flat screen TVs, luxury bath amenities, WiFi, and private patios or balconies.
- The 18-Hole Championship Golf Course, which is Resort Golf at its best! Their Southern California Spa and Resort has hosted both a PGA and LPGA event and best of all, the first tee is just steps from our lobby so you’re hitting the links within minutes of checking in.
- The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn, their luxurious day spa featuring state-of-the-art treatment rooms, temperature controlled outdoor treatment casitas, relaxing water features and sun lounges. As a guest of the spa, their fitness center with a complete collection of cardio and strength-training equipment, is also yours to enjoy.
- Dine at AVANT, their new signature restaurant or Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant, for a more casual dining experience.
- Cafe Granada, the perfect stop for your morning Starbucks™, a quick breakfast or lunch on-the-go. Enjoy house-made pastries baked fresh daily, fresh salads, grab-and-go sandwiches & WiFi.
- For a quick bite to eat or a casual cocktail, the Bar is an experience for locals and guests alike.
- San Diego’s Top Attractions, which include Safari Park, Legoland, Sea World, San Diego Zoo and California Beaches.